ACCOUNTANT (1 Position)
Responsible for process and operation of Account tasks, prepare and process all documents to Supplier Invoices, Payments, Collection, Cash Flow Forecast, Bank Statements, Purchase VAT Report, Submit P.P.30,36 and P.N.D.54 and Financial Closing.
- Received Invoices and Billing Note (from Oversea company/Forwarder/Supplier)
- Check name and address our company and check product before record data in SAP
- Print out journal voucher for Supplier Invoices and attached with the documents
- Confirm payment amount with suppliers by Fax and e-mail
- Prepare document for payment recheck by AP aging and supplier billing
- Prepare Cheque for payment not have credit term, Telephone, Government and Employees
- Transfers money to suppliers have credit term domestic and overseas at the end of month
- Follow original receipt from suppliers
- Cutoff AP and posting in ERP/SAP
- Print out journal voucher for Payment Voucher and attached with the documents
- Make Purchase VAT reports export from EPR/SAP to excel file at the end of month
- Make P.N.D.54, P.P.30, P.P.36 reports and payment send to the revenue department before 15th of next month by internet banking
- Print out billing note and send to customers at the end of month
- Check bank about transfer money from customers
- Cut-off AR and posting in ERP/SAP
- Print out journal voucher for Received Voucher and attached with the documents
- Print out official receipt and send to customers
- Edit Exchange Rates in ERP/SAP everyday
- Make Bank Statements in ERP/SAP end of month
- Financial Closing step in ERP/SAP end of month
- Make Cash Flow Forecast for next month after closing period.
- Other jobs assignment
Job Qualifications :
- Male/Female, Age 27-38 years old
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in costing in trading company will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of WHT and input VAT.
- Able to work under tight timelines & pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to solve problems under minimal supervision.
Merchandiser (2 Positions)
Job Duties :
- To work with respective customers for product development, from design concept until final approval of product sampling buy off and ensuring customers’ requirements are being fulfilled on the products developed.
- Conducting periodical Market and product analysis to well understand trend, to equip with updated knowledge of latest and coming future market trends, and potential trendy products which customers and consumers are looking for.
- To work with Design and Product Development teams.
- To work with suppliers/vendors for sourcing of material, trims, accessories and embellishment services to the expected quality standard, matching to the expected total product costing.
- To work with Manufacturing Operation Teams to transfer customers’ requirement and quality standard for effective operation execution.
- Handle and mediating between customers and manufacturing teams, on queries, product technical and quality issues from either party.
- Follow up customers queries and complains with respective internal functions, including Design & PD, Manufacturing teams, Quality Team, Product Safety, Shipping and administrative departments.
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree of Garment Technologist, Product Design, Fashion Design Management
- Experienced in a Merchandising or Product Technologist role in undergarment industry, with decent sense for fashion
- Comprehend in writing and speak English
- Computer literate and able to work using Microsoft Office
- Excellence communicator – good communication and negotiation skills, assertive, influencing and convincing to customers and internal teams
- Having cross cultural awareness, able in dealing in complex environment including matrix organizations
- Strong analytical skills be able to troubleshoot and seek for corrective and preventive
- Commercial awareness and Strong customer service minded: understand customer needs & wants, and customer service quality
Contact – HR Dept., Tel. 02 0505993, 093-6477599